GSM-R5-AA is designed for monitoring, regulation and measurement via 2 analog inputs. The typu of inputs is set via PC SW SeaConfigurator. Analog input are designed for temperature sensors KTY or PT100 or PT1000 or current sensors 0-20mA or voltage sensors 0-10V.
- Vybrat příslušenství
- Product description
- Technical specification
- Commercial packaging
GSM-R5-AA is designed for monitoring, regulation 2 analog inputs. The typu of inputs is set via PC SW SeaConfigurator. Analog input are designed for temperature sensors KTY or PT100 or PT1000 or current sensors 0-20mA or voltage sensors 0-10V. Inputs can be dirrerent, on condition that negative poles from each inputs are connected together internally and are connected to negative pole of power supply connector.
The GSM RELAY can also work as a “GSM SWITCH”, so it can switch on / off (ie regulate, control) one circuit (eg relay) on the basis of exceeding the configurable value of the analog input. Thus, a heating or pump controller and the like can be realized. Control is via SMS or by ringing.
Configuration is done using SeaConfigurator.
- industrial current sensors 0 – 20mA or voltage sensors 0-10V
- temperature sensors type KTY81-210
- platinum sensors PT100 or PT1000
- houses, cottages – remote control heating, water heating, air conditioning, heating control, door opening
- measurement and regulation of pressure in pipelines (air compressor)
- boiler room – measurement and regulation according to temperature, humidity and pressure
- measurement and regulation of water level in takns or reserviors
- event reporting – door, window, alarm, out of range temperature
- status detection – two temperatures, contact closing (eg from the alarm system), output status
- time schedule – creation of events according to the CRON schedule. For example, regular sending of SMS or GPRS status information to your mobile or GOOGLE TABLE to the Internet.
- Resistant aluminium case
- Easy control
- internal Li-ION accumulator
Controlling from your phone
To simplify and conveniently manage your devices from a range of GSM applications, we have developed an application for Android smartphones. This application is free of charge. You can find more detailed information about the application HERE.
This app only serves to simplify control. It is not a condition for control. If you do not have an Android phone, you can control the device via SMS or ringing.
|Supply Voltage||8 Vdc to 30 V dc ( typical 12 Vdc )|
|Maximum consumption||2,8 W ( discharged battery, active GSM call, closed output )|
|Standby consumption||12V/90mA ( signed into GSM )|
|Logic output||1 ( relay 2A/60V on separate terminals )|
|Analog inputs||2x temperature sensor KTY or Pt100 or Pt1000
2x sensor with a current output 0 to 20 mA (4 to 20 mA)
2x sensor with a voltage output 0 to 10 V
|Other parameters||see manual ( in section “Support” )|