GSM-R5-AA is designed for monitoring, regulation and measurement via 2 analog inputs. The typu of inputs is set via PC SW SeaConfigurator. Analog input are designed for temperature sensors KTY or PT100 or PT1000 or current sensors 0-20mA or voltage sensors 0-10V.
- Select accessories
- Product description
- Technical specification
- Commercial packaging
GSM-R5-AA is designed for monitoring, regulation 2 analog inputs. The typu of inputs is set via PC SW SeaConfigurator. Analog input are designed for temperature sensors KTY or PT100 or PT1000 or current sensors 0-20mA or voltage sensors 0-10V. Inputs can be dirrerent, on condition that negative poles from each inputs are connected together internally and are connected to negative pole of power supply connector.
The GSM RELAY can also work as a “GSM SWITCH”, so it can switch on / off (ie regulate, control) one circuit (eg relay) on the basis of exceeding the configurable value of the analog input. Thus, a heating or pump controller and the like can be realized. Control is via SMS or by ringing.
Configuration is done using SeaConfigurator.
- industrial current sensors 0 – 20mA or voltage sensors 0-10V
- temperature sensors type KTY81-210
- platinum sensors PT100 or PT1000
- houses, cottages – remote control heating, water heating, air conditioning, heating control, door opening
- measurement and regulation of pressure in pipelines (air compressor)
- boiler room – measurement and regulation according to temperature, humidity and pressure
- measurement and regulation of water level in tanks or reserviors
- event reporting – door, window, alarm, out of range temperature
- status detection – two temperatures, contact closing (eg from the alarm system), output status
- time schedule – creation of events according to the CRON schedule. For example, regular sending of SMS or GPRS status information to your mobile or GOOGLE TABLE to the Internet.
- Resistant aluminium case
- Easy control via SMS messages or application for Android or iOS
- Internal Li-POL accumulator – sending alarm SMS during power failure
- Datalogger for analog measured values, input / output changes and SMS messages
Controlling from your phone
For the functionality of the CML application, it is necessary to have an activated data tariff on the SIM card, which is inserted in the device.
To simplify and conveniently manage your devices from a range of GSM applications, we have developed an application for Android smartphones and iOS (Apple). This application is free of charge.
This app only serves to simplify control. It is not a condition for control. If you do not have an Android phone, you can control the device via SMS or ringing.
You can download this application from Google Play or Apple Store for free, type into search „CML SEA“. After installing the application, make the first registration, take a photo of the QR code of the device into the “paring code”. The QR code you find in the GSM-R5-T package.
On-line Data on a website
You can monitor the measured values, including the history, and display them clearly on the cml.seapraha.cz website. You can also control the outputs or set up e-mails with alarm messages directly from the website.
|Supply Voltage||8 Vdc to 30 V dc ( typical 12 Vdc )|
|Maximum consumption||2,8 W ( discharged battery, active GSM call, closed output )|
|Standby consumption||12V/90mA ( signed into GSM )|
|Logic output||1 ( relay 2A/60V on separate terminals )|
|Analog inputs||2x temperature sensor KTY or Pt100 or Pt1000
2x sensor with a current output 0 to 20 mA (4 to 20 mA)
2x sensor with a voltage output 0 to 10 V
|Other parameters||see manual ( in section “Support” )|
- 1ks Self-ahdesive antenna with 3m cable
- 1pc 2pin connector (pitch 3,5mm)
- 1pc 8pin connector (pitch 3,5mm)
- 1pc screwdriver 2mm