GSM RELAY 5 TI ( GSM RELAY for short ) it allows remote control of one circuit of a home wiring, such as a storage heater circuit or garage door opening. The GSM RELAY is equipped with one temperature measurement input, which can be used in the control mode of the connected heating to the required temperature. It is controlled by SMS or by ringing.
Analog input can also be switched for 0 – 20 mA sensors.
- Vybrat příslušenství
- Product description
- Technical specification
- Commercial packaging
For availability of this version with voltage sensor please contact our sales department .
GSM RELAY 5 TI ( GSM RELAY for short ) it allows remote control of one circuit of a home wiring, such as a storage heater circuit or garage door opening. The GSM RELAY is equipped with one temperature measurement input, which can be used in the control mode of the connected heating to the required temperature. Control is via SMS or by ringing.
The configuration is done using the PC SW: SeaConfigurator.
Analog input can be switched to 0 – 20 mA sensors using the SeaConfigurator. The negative pole of the analog input is internally connected to the chassis of the aluminum box and also to the negative pole of the power supply.
The GSM RELAY can also work as a “GSM SWITCH”, so it can switch on / off (ie regulate, control) one circuit (eg relay) on the basis of exceeding the configurable value of the analog input. Thus, a heating or pump controller and the like can be realized. Control is via SMS or by ringing.
Configuration is done using SeaConfigurator.
- industrial sensors 0 – 20mA or sensors with voltage output 0 – 10V
- temperature sensors type KTY81-210
- platinum thermometers Pt100 or Pt1000
- houses, cottages – remote control heating, water heating, air conditioning, heating control, door opening
- event reporting – door, window, alarm, out of range temperature
- status detection – two temperatures, contact closing (eg from the alarm system), output status
- time schedule – creation of events according to the CRON schedule. For example, regular sending of SMS or GPRS status information to your mobile or GOOGLE TABLE to the Internet.
- Resistant aluminium case
- Easy control
- internal Li-ION accumulator
|Supply Voltage||8 Vdc/12 Vac up to 30 V dc/ac. ( typical 12 Vdc )|
|Maximum consumption||2.8 W ( discharged battery, active GSM call, closed output )|
|Standby consumption||12V/30mA ( signed into GSM )|
|Logic output||1 ( relay 2A/60V on separate terminals )|
|Logic inputs||1 ( optocoupler max 30Vdc )|
|Analog inputs||1x -30 ° C to + 55 ° C (for connection of GSM-C-T2 temperature sensor)
1x sensor with current output 0 to 20 mA (4 to 20mA)
|Other parameters||see manual ( in section “Support” )|