GSM-R5-TEMP ( GSM RELAY for short ) is designed to remotely control one circuit of home electrical network via GSM network. E.g. GSM RELAY can control home electrical heating system via SMS or entry gate by “ringing” from mobile phone. Analog input are designed for connection of temperature sensors and can be used in “temperature regulation” function of GSM RELAY which can control connected heating system to maintain the present temperature. The configuration is set via SeaConfigurator .
- Vybrat příslušenství
- Product description
- Technical specification
- Commercial packaging
- Houses, bungalows – remote control of heating, water heating, air conditioning, gate opening
- Record of entrance and exit cars from parking or garage
- Event reporting – opening of doors, windows, alarm
- State reading – the temperature of two sensors and contact state (e.g. from security circuits)
- Time schedule – creating actions according to the time schedule CRON. Periodical sending SMS or GPRS information about the state to the mobile phone or to Google chart in Internet
- Resistant aluminium case
- Easy control
- internal Li-ION accumulator
Controlling from your phone
To simplify and conveniently manage your devices from a range of GSM applications, we have developed an application for Android smartphones. This application is free of charge. You can find more detailed information about the application HERE.
This app only serves to simplify control. It is not a condition for control. If you do not have an Android phone, you can control the device via SMS or ringing.
|Supply Voltage||8 Vdc up to 30 V dc ( typical 12 Vdc )|
|Maximum consumption||3.3 W ( discharged battery, active GSM call, closed output )|
|Standby consumption||12V/90mA ( signed into GSM )|
|Logic output||1 ( relay 2A/60V on separate terminals )|
|Logic inputs||1 ( optocoupler max 30Vdc )|
|Temperature inputs||1 -30°C to +55°C ( for connecting GSM-C-T2 )|
|Temperature||-20°C to +65°C|
|Dimensions||86 x 54 x 24 mm without connectors|