GSM-R5-T ( GSM RELAY for short ) is designed to remotely control one circuit of home electrical network via GSM network. E.g. GSM RELAY can control home electrical heating system via SMS or entry gate by “ringing” from mobile phone. Analog input are designed for connection of temperature sensors and can be used in “temperature regulation” function of GSM RELAY which can control connected heating system to maintain the present temperature.
- Select accessories
- Product description
- Technical specification
- Commercial packaging
GSM RELAY 5 TI ( GSM RELAY for short ) it allows remote control of one circuit of a home wiring, such as a storage heater circuit or garage door opening. The GSM RELAY is equipped with one temperature measurement input, which can be used in the control mode of the connected heating to the required temperature. Control is via SMS or by ringing.
The configuration is done using the PC SW: SeaConfigurator.
The GSM RELAY can also work as a “GSM SWITCH”, so it can switch on / off (ie regulate, control) one circuit (eg relay) on the basis of exceeding the configurable value of the analog input. Thus, a heating or pump controller and the like can be realized. Control is via SMS or by ringing.
Configuration is done using SeaConfigurator.
- Houses, bungalows – remote control of heating, water heating, air conditioning, gate opening
- Record of entrance and exit cars from parking or garage
- Event reporting – opening of doors, windows, alarm
- State reading – the temperature of two sensors and contact state (e.g. from security circuits)
- Time schedule – creating actions according to the time schedule CRON. Periodical sending SMS or GPRS information about the state to the mobile phone or to Google chart in Internet
- Resistant aluminium case
- Easy control via SMS messages or application for Android or iOS
- Internal Li-POL accumulator – sending alarm SMS during power failure
- Datalogger for analog measured values, input / output changes and SMS messages
Controlling from your phone
To simplify and conveniently manage your devices from a range of GSM applications, we have developed an application for Android smartphones and iOS (Apple). This application is free of charge.
This app only serves to simplify control. It is not a condition for control. If you do not have an Android phone, you can control the device via SMS or ringing.
You can download this application from Google Play or Apple Store for free, type into search „CML SEA“. After installing the application, make the first registration, take a photo of the QR code of the device into the “paring code”. The QR code you find in the GSM-R5-T package.
On-line Data on a website
You can monitor the measured values, including the history, and display them clearly on the cml.seapraha.cz website. You can also control the outputs or set up e-mails with alarm messages directly from the website.
|Supply Voltage||8 Vdc up to 30 V dc ( typical 12 Vdc )|
|Maximum consumption||3.3 W ( discharged battery, active GSM call, closed output )|
|Standby consumption||12V/90mA ( signed into GSM )|
|Logic output||1 ( relay 2A/60V on separate terminals )|
|Logic inputs||1 (potencial free contact )|
|Temperature inputs||1 -30°C to +55°C ( for connecting GSM-C-T2 )|
|Temperature||-20°C to +65°C|
|Dimensions||86 x 54 x 24 mm without connectors|
- 1ks Self-adhesive antenna with 3m cable
- 1pc 2pin connector (pitch 3,5mm)
- 1pc 8pin connector (pitch 3,5mm)
- 1pc screwdriver 2mm